Thursday, February 10, 2011

the Park in Me






This post is very important for me. I love nature, and often, very often
the nature affect my mood, change my days and my way of dress!
When I can, when I have a break from my scheduleleisure, or as yesterday simply at brunch, 
I love to take long walks in the parks, and thankfully we have many of them here in Rome.
I think it's the same for you!
The sun, the colors... smells, sounds, can be found in us and in our outfits!
And also this is a Fashion Experience! :)

Photo: Miriam Colarusso, Stefania Nardizzi


Questo post è molto importante per me. Io amo la natura, e spesso, molto spesso 
la natura influenza i miei umori, cambia le mie giornate e il mio modo di vestire!
Quando posso, quando ho un break dai miei impegni, del tempo libero, o semplicemente come ieri nella pausa pranzo, amo fare lunghe passeggiate nei parchi, e fortunatamente qui a Roma ne abbiamo tanti.
Credo sia lo stesso anche per voi! 
Il sole, i colori... i profumi, i suoni, si ritrovano in noi e nei nostri outfit!
E anche questa è una Fashion Experience! :)

Photo: Miriam Colarusso, Stefania Nardizzi











CHIE MIHARA SHOES
YSL MUSE BAG
ETRO DRESS
ZARA SAND COAT
H&M RING
HANDMADE PERSONALIZED GOLD BRACELET
HANDMADE GOLD CHAIN BRACELET
HANDMADE GOLD EARRING
CHANEL NAIL POLISH LE VERNIS 511 PEARL DROP

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...